RotF Voyager Class Found at Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Linear Ranger, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linear Ranger

Linear Ranger Have a Nice Day

News Credits:
    While searching for RotF toys today, one of my local Wal-Mart stores had put out the first wave of Scout Class Figures, as well as the Voyager Class Figures.

[​IMG]

They had five when I was there, so I would think someone all ready got one. Here's what was left.

1 Optimus Prime
    1 Iron Hide
    1 Starscream
    2 Demolishors

I didn't buy anything as I'm mostly going to focus on Deluxe & Leader Class toys, but when I did a price check scan on the Scout Class, it came up with the "Ask a Store Associate for Assistance" message.

2. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

Nice.

3. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    old news

4. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Definitly old news.
    Both scouts and voyagers.
    It'll only be news when wally-world
    allows anyone to buy the figs.

5. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Well, I do have a question. I tried to nab a bunch of ROTF stuff last night at a walmart that put them out before they should of. The registers came up as a safety recall...and they wouldn't sell them to me. So, how praytell..is everyone getting around this?

6. Linear Ranger

Linear Ranger Have a Nice Day

News Credits:
    First, sorry about posting old news. I had forgotten that Voyagers had been found at Fred Meyers stores.

From what I've been told by a family friend that works as a cashier, the register doesn't tell them that the product has been recalled, just not to sell the product. So, basically the employees are told to lie to the customer, so it doesn't look like the store has made a mistake. At least that's what I was told.

7. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Well..I figured that much that they had to of been lying, because after scanning a half a dozen, and they all come up with it, and the cashier goes, "wow, all of them are on safety recall.." than he goes and says "remember that paint scare they had a couple months ago". I just wanted to go..."lol, sir, do I look like i am gonna lick these figures?" But instead I said, "Well, I was just at another walmart and they didn't have any problems." Because odds are, I say something stupid they start kicking me out of the store for being a smartass or something... I knew I should of looked for the nice lady that recognizes me at the cash register on occasion. At least she would of either A, let me go with them, or B...told the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.