ROTF UPCs

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by butz, May 6, 2009.

1. butz

butz slippery when wet

A quick request for anybody that might have access to them; could somebody post the UPC numbers for any of the Leader class ROTF figures? Any one will suffice.
    I'm also looking for the UPC numbers for either of the preview figures (Bumblebee or Soundwave).
    And, in case anyone is uncertain, the UPC would be the number that appears with the barcode on the package (it will likely start with 6-53569-.....)

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I beleive these were all posted montha ago, do a search in the news forum

3. butz

butz slippery when wet

I've searched several times and couldn't find them anywhere. There were deluxe class UPCs, but they didn't correspond to the preview figures, and there were no Leader class UPCs anywhere.

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  5. butz

butz slippery when wet

Yeah, I saw that, but theres no listing for the Leader figures in there, and preview figures aren't included in with the deluxes for some strange reason (the BB listing seems to be for the Cannon BB or something).
    Or, are they somewhere further in the thread? I tried to skim through it but didn't see them. Actually, I don't need the Leader class UPCs anymore, because that TRU listing for Megatron had his.

EDIT: aaaaaand.... nevermind! by simply clicking "additional info" on the TRU preorders I found Preview BB's UPC (6-53569-39558)!
    Thank you!

Last edited: May 6, 2009