RotF toys @ Sainsbury's, UK.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by WingDagger, Jul 3, 2009.

1. WingDagger

WingDagger Generations

I work on the seasonal section at my local Sainsbury's supermarket overnight, and over the last couple of nights we've (finally) had our RotF toys arrive. As our manager has a thing about this section, I get pretty much free reign to dress the new lines in as I see fit, so here's what we've got:

[​IMG]

(Apologies for the poor quality, I was trying to take the photo without my manager seeing me!)

Bearing in mind that it's only a tiny store (barely "supermarket class" size, actually!), the section I've got within my department for toys is pretty tiny, too! In fact, my toys have only got two 4ft bays (one for girls/pre-school, the other for boys/construction), so the photo is half of my toys. However, we currently have in stock:

Wave 1 Legends, Deluxe, Combiner, Leader, Human Alliance, Robot Replicas, Fast Action Battlers & Robot Heroes classes

Wave 1&2 Scout class

On offer we have RotF Superion with 25% off (was £29.99, now £22.48), and on clearance there's Animated deluxes 25% off (was £12.99, now £9.74) and Universe 2.0 deluxes 50% off (was £12.99, now £6.48). The Leaders, HA & RH all arrived last night, so I dunno how they're priced yet!

We also have the Bumblebee helmet and guns in stock but not on the shelf.

The Universe deluxes are a bit of a bargain, as is Superion, if you didn't pick him up in the Energon days. We may have some RotF voyagers in stock, too, but I think they must've arrived on one of my nights off and I haven't found them yet. But all UKers out there, keep an eye out in your local Sainsbury's! Not only will it keep me in a job, you might spot some bargains!

2. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Is clearance on the Universe 2.0 deluxes in all stores now?- I checked my local one the other day and they were still £12 something...

3. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Neat.

4. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    looks more filled out then my local stores...

5. WingDagger

WingDagger Generations

I think the price change happened overnight on Tuesday this week.

Like I said, my store manager likes his toys. I like Transformers. 'Nuff said, really! :) 

6. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    There's only ever a meagre selection in my local supermarkets. :( 
    That said, I did get sideways for a fiver in asda last week, no idea if that was a msitake or not but they'd been cleaned out of over 20 deluxes in less then a week. :lol 

7. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Yeah, I was surprised to see the Sainsburys near me finally get something new in TFwise. The ROTF Legends were only around £3 too, almost a quid cheaper than everywhere else.
    Pity Sainsburys can't get new stock in like this all the time. Before these new ones they'd had the same stock on the shelves for almost eight months.