ROTF toys out in the UK!!! & New Universe figures! (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TheSpacebridge, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gasp! If da UKsters got em, US must be next.... :ev: 

2. Rikotron

Rikotron Wrecker

Ebay:
    oh dear hasblow.

not for 25 quid my greedy friends...

a solitary purchase of leader prime it is!

3. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Err.. do you mean TWO of every single SAME Character? Well, its simple , dude. :cool:  No need to ponder any further.. :D  !! As for me and probably the majority of us, one is to take out and enjoy the transforming goodness & the other to keep MISB = i.e. to sell at a later time for extra moolah/ or just keep that piece in their personal collection to admire its beauty... :lol 

4. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

yeah i bet stacey was hot...damn i love brittish chicks..

5. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I only buy doubles of the few figures I really like.

I don't understand why anyone would want one Demolisher, never mind two.

6. AMG

AMG Old School

Very cool (and lucky) for our friends across the pond.

7. TCJJ

TCJJ 125% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    £25 is a lot for a Voyager. In New Zealand, they're NZ$50 (which is approximately US$25, meaning it would be approximately £16.70). I still wouldn't even buy one Demolishor. I am still undecided on Hound. The Henkei is the best but most expensive. The different green seems to be a problem with the Hasbro release (they are in NZ but when I went to look for one, they were out of Hounds) but I'm not too sure how bad it is. The gun/shoulder problem is my biggest worry. Cyclonus, a friend bought me for my birthday. Fantastic toy (although his legs could be better in vehicle mode and his nose cone is kind of loose).

Nothing new, I guess but very, very interesting to find out that Demolishor is in the UK. I'm wondering if New Zealand will get them soon because they're usually not far behind the UK, same with Oz (unless they are before the UK, which happens, like with the aforementioned Universe figures).

8. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Congratulations folks! I have no problem with Europe receiving the toys first. For the past oh...25 years they've had the shit end of the stick. I think they deserve at least this considering all of the money and time spent with next to nothing in return.

I will say this, I'm not sure why the US has to wait so long. I'm not sure why any of us has to wait so long. I think the end of May is ridiculous. The end of April would be more suitable. It would get the buzz going, give them a chance to stock up for when the movie hits, and make them some extra dough.

Seriously...the end of May? Why? (Yes, I realize they made us wait until June 2nd for the last one, I thought that was ridiculous too.)

Come on Hasbro, just make the damn toys available already.

9. [Wing_Saber-X]

News Credits:

Double Gasp~*!! :D  Hopefully Malaysia ROTF toy sightings are not far off!! :rock  Mid-April, anyone?!
    ;) 

10. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

[QUOTE='[Wing_Saber-X]]

Double Gasp~*!! :D  Hopefully Malaysia ROTF toy sightings are not far off!! :rock  Mid-April, anyone?!
    ;) [/QUOTE]

I'm sure we'll see Malaysia sightings long before we'll see US sightings. I have a feeling they'll make us wait until the last damned minute.

11. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Never gargle the rum. TFW2005 Supporter

twenty-five-friggin-pounds?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!?!

Someone's off their head somewhere.

12. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

Finally! Right, I'm off to TRU this morning! :D 

NOTE: The Entertainer (in my experience) has always priced TF higher (and has charged 15 sheets for Uni deluxes for quite some time, where they seem to be around the £12.50-£13 everywhere else). I'll post in the UK Sightings thread to let you know if TRU's banged their prices up as well.

13. JAYSCREAM

JAYSCREAM CACHOW!

Ebay:
    cool, ill get to save money from here on in, if the toy shelves are full of movie chod. the toys just dont work for me. im an old fashion guy. ive only just warmed to animated(to late). first darkwing/countdown and now dimolisher..... the worm has turned!!!:thumbs2: 

14. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    i think the sales check is selfmade -also fake!

at first the legends and preiew figures are coming out! demolishor was set for the second wave (prev figures are wave 0!) in june!

sorry, but i don't believe this guy!

15. Alooulla

Alooulla Decepticon

I think what we might have here is a shop chain getting something in a little early...And hiking the price of it somewhat. I've never even heard of the Entertainer myself, and i consider myself pretty well versed in where i can pick up transformers here in Britain (the answer is usually 'the internet' ) But still, i think we should wait until more stores get them to judge what the prices will be.

16. [Wing_Saber-X]

News Credits:
    THIS and LOLZ :lol  Poor TF fan's in the States. ;P While we are pretty dismal as well in terms of getting TF figs at our local Toys'r'Us and malls etc; one thing fo' sure is that there are niche local toy and independent hobby shops which carries them prestocked much earlier (usually) 2-3 months i.e. for Animated wave 4 and Universe Wave 4 -- before they hit mass retail :thumbs2:  ... So...yeah-- we dont really NEED thankfully- to pay a pretty penny as well -- case in point MP-08 Grimlock Only USD $100-110 max.. NOT USD $150 :lol  :D  ;P

17. Loosecannon

Loosecannon Cos I know I'm right...

Hahahahahahaha

You must be joking. Of all the people on this site, Spacebridge is someone I would believe about a sighting without a picture!

The entertainer is a nationwide toy shop, and is known for selling Voyagers for higher than normal. It has Inferno early too - the only shop outside of play.com who has him, at £25.

18. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    i don't know this guy! but when you know every guy in the world: okay, it could be maybe, but i don't believe it and i could not believe HIM!

And Inferno was another way! this guy was release only 2 weeks early, not 3 month!

so calm down and put your arrogance away please, thank you!

19. Von Rojas

Von Rojas Rojicon

£50 quid for two Voyagers?? And you would think considering we will be getting repeats of old molds Hasbro would lower the price to like a £19.50 or something to help us out a little.

I am going to get my crap imported at this point.

And Demolisher? I could have sworn he was going to be called Scavenger. Isn't there a marking in him? Somthing along the lines of SCVGR?

20. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great !!

But the only thing is that there's no Entertainer in Scotland