Minor/Repaint: ROTF The Fallen

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by zark225, Jun 15, 2011.

1. zark225

zark225 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, yeah you've all seen a bunch of these, but I figured I'd add mine to the mix! I used the HFTD version since it's more accurate and... yeah.
    For pretty much the whole body I used a black mixed with a metallic silver to give The Fallen a very dark color, yet add a little shine to it. For the energy/lava stuff that flows through his body I used a red-orange (although it looks more red)color and added it just about everywhere. There are various uses of a metallic blue, but thats only in few spots like his shoulders. I kept his frillies (or the spines, whatever) the same blue the mold originally had because I thought it looked good. Gold is also used in spots. For the faceless skull its colored in a brighter silver to give off a inner wire look, and has gold on it. That's still being worked on though! If you have any ideas on what I could fix then please say so!

In the pictures I did various shots showing off the colors. Then he's pictured with DOTM Megs kneeling down before him cause I thought it looked cool, then the face taker himself comes in a claim another face for his collection! The Fallen then hides his face in shame as the Decepticons point and laugh at him. Last is a shot besides the original Fallen release.

I will do updates as I add more to the faceless skull and maybe even more to the figure itself!

Oh and sorry for the crappy background! I don't really have good places to take pics so I have to make due lol

Attached Files:

2. Starscream217

Starscream217 Lord Starscream

Joe, brother that is pretty sick! I think this is ur best repaint you have done on any of ur figures :)  I dig the colours and those are some great pics aswell! :D 
    BTW: Is that Frenzy in disguise? haha

3. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks dude! This one took me a while (since I'm still working on the faceless part haha) but I'm glad it turned out so well! Means a lot comnig from a custom expert like yourself!

I never thought of that :sly:  maybe Barricade sent him? lol

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    i love the paint apps on the head! great

i know this guy... for painting he's a pain in the ass!

i worked so much hours on my leader version that it hurts...

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Impressive work my friend, he looks great! :thumbs2:  I like what you've done with the head. And the maskless head looks amazing, like straight out of the movie!

6. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Pure win! very nice direction you chose!

7. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

"give me your face bitch!" that looks awesome, you should have a shot of powered up prime shoving the fallens staff through his skull like in the movie. Lol at the last shot of the fallen covering his shame as the other cons cringe at his facelessness.

8. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lol thanks man! That shot of Prime standing behind The Fallen has him impaling The Fallen with his staff! Thanks again man glad you liked the pics :) 

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Can you share with us what you did to the original face? What I mean is, your mod matches his CGI/ILM render perfectly! while the original voyager next to yours lacks..is it paint alone that creates such awesome?

10. zark225

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah man it's just the paint! The Hunt for the Decepticons mold has the more accurate head so I used that mold! The whole head/face (besides the frillies) is what's painted! It's cool to see what a little paint can do to a figure :rock