ROTF stratosphere problem.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Wheeljack_Prime, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    I've had this guy for roughly 16 hours, and right now, He's not exactly getting back into his altmode properly. Everything's fine until I get to the last step, putting his wings down. Left side snaps down just fine, but the right side just won't snap into place, and when it does, the left side snaps back up. In other words, I can't get both wings to snap down at the same time. Anyone else have this problem?

Oh yeah, BTW, on those rare occasions that the right wing snaps down, the paneling doesn't quite transition smoothly.

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i have the same prob..drove me nuts........so now i just put one side down.....it looks nice and smooth and i angle that side facing outward so when hes posed in alt mode..the poo side is in the back.....not a real fix....but it eases my frustration

3. Mad_Jester

Mad_Jester Wreckers

i didn't have any problems getting him back into his alt mode.

is it just the wing or part of the side of the plane also that won't come down?

4. Wheeljack_Prime

News Credits:
    side of the plane. probably should have been a bit more specific there. both tabs refuse to latch at the same time and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

5. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Its the hands on the inside, they're not positioned right/the same. I had the same problem until I realized I didnt have the hands quite right to the inside.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

News Credits:
    'Kay, figured it out. The shoulder rivets need to be facing each other in the plane's body for the siding to fold down smooth.