Minor/Repaint: ROTF Springer (redux)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Jul 25, 2009.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Looking back at my ROTF Springer I made, I didn't like his green. I looked up the Legends Version, and saw the official pic as having a lighter shade of green. After i finished him, i looked at another pic of someone having it, only to find that the fig was a darker shade..... oh well, here is my custom ROTF Springer!

Bio:
    2 months after the battle in Egypt, the Autobots decided to find more of the Seekers to either eliminate or befriend. They looked high and low, only to discover that the remaining Seekers were all in the same museum Jetfire was in. N.E.S.T. decided to send Leo (now a temporary member who helps with cover ups), Skids and Mudflap to the museum with agent, hoping to use a shard of the Allspark that they recovered from Jetfire's body (Ratchet managed to revive Jetfire through medical treatments, who is resting.) Along the way, they brought life to Ransack, who proceeded to attack the unfortunate college student and the twins. Stumbling away in terror, Mudflap tripped and accidentally flung the shard at a unique V22 Osprey. The twins ran, realizing that the helicopter could also be a Decepticon. When it transformed, the robot revealed itself to be Springer. Springer was at first relieved to be able to assume robot form again until he realized he was missing his hands. So he used the shard to turn the very suspension device that held him up in that museum into a pair of hands. Ransack saw this, and immediately tried to eliminate the twins, hoping to get help from his fellow Seeker. Unfortunately for him, Springer cut the biplane bot in half using a large Guandao and his propellers, which he used as ninja stars. The twins asked who he was, and he explained his story:

When the original Primes created the Seekers, Springer was the last to be built. He cared about his creators, except for the one who became The Fallen. He immediately turned to the side of the Autobots, becoming the first bot to ever betray the Decepticons. When he heard about the Allspark missing, he immediately headed down to Earth. Upon arriving he crash landed in a Japanese airfield, and accidently taking the form of a V22 osprey. After that every thing was pitchblack to him and he laid dormant in the museum.

Now Springer serves N.E.S.T. as Transportation and as an Assassin to any Decepticons who try to do a sneak attack.

He was made from TFTM Incinerator and Energon Barricade's Bruticus Maximus's head. His Guandao is from a Shaman King toy. His hands are Neoshifters hands, and as you can see, they end with wires made from a broken pair of headphones. The wires tuck neatly into the arms.

Don't forget to C&C! Please note that he looks like this to help emulate his age

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    very interesting

3. dyingwill3rd

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Sorry I still haven't made that tutorial for the hand mod dude.

5. dyingwill3rd

It's okay, i'm glad with how Springer is right now.

6. Salvanis

Salvanis Probably not a true fan.

I have to ask - what did you write on the back in Japanese?

7. dyingwill3rd

Divine-神

8. Salvanis

Salvanis Probably not a true fan.

Oh, that's kind of what I thought. It's a single kanji; you can't break it up like you did. Both parts need to be right next to each other like ->神<-, or it doesn't make that word. ネ and 申 when they're separated like that are like... the sound 'ne' and the Chinese zodiac sign of the monkey. Not a big deal, I suppose, just wanted to make sure that what you are writing is actually what you want to have written.

9. dyingwill3rd

I wanted to put the kanji close together, but Springer has a dent in his back from a previous modding attempt. So i had to separate it. but i think i can fix it now.

10. sentinalsupreme

sentinalsupreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    nice

11. -Wreckage-

-Wreckage- I'm Not An Architect

News Credits:
    creative, you've even added some bionicle visorak feet in there :D 

12. dyingwill3rd

Thanks! wait, i think i know you from youtube. i saw your customs on there before

Yeah, when i can't use other formers parts, i just grab into my bionicle bin :D