ROTF sideswipe's head prone to breakage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by guard convoy, Jun 11, 2010.

1. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    ok, long time ago i got ROTF sideswipe when he was released. He is a great figure but one of the horns on his head broke so i don't mess with him. fastforward to today, i got strike mission sideswipe to replace him and after one transformation this one has stress marks on the same place aka the part where the horns connect to the head in the back......is this widespread?

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Not to my knowledge. Must admit I haven't transformed my Sideswipe a ton of times, but he seems fine. If anything, I would say there would be stress around the torso area where it clips in to form robot mode. Man is that ever a close your eyes a pray moment!

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    find it ironic your avatar is G1 blaster and the topic is on "horns breaking off"

Oh wait that's robot heroes blaster.

Its to bad that your sideswipe had to break. Could be something you need to be careful pushing back, or it could just be a quality control issue. Check the junkion exchange forum for a loose replacement. Or go buy some retail transformers, and use the double your action mail away sheet to hopefully get a free new sideswipe.

TRANSFORMERS TOY GIVEAWAY

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    yea that is the main reason i am doing this, i am hoping to get a new sideswipe