ROTF Sideswipe is rapidly becoming one of my all time favs.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SentinelPrime, Jul 13, 2009.

1. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Man.

I've been in the game for awhile now...since wave 1 of G1 to be exact! Yes, I'm old. Anyway, along the way I've had my favorites...G1 figs, Classics figs, I really loved some of the RID autobots and I'm a fan of the movie toys.

So, I guess all I'm trying to say is that I really, really love the ROTF Sideswipe figure, at least once the feet are modded to be wheels. Anyway, once that tiny mod is done, it really drives this figure home.

He has the seriousness of the RID style, a good transform, great in both modes, a serious warrior, a totally original, non childish design...

THIS is what I wanted after RID, but got Armada instead.

That is all.

2. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

explain to me this foot mod you speak of

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

I'm with ya, he's a great figure.

4. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    You can simply snap the car pieces off of his feet, and glue them onto the front of the car.

It doesn't affect the car or robot mode at all. In fact, he actually stands BETTER like this, and you can't even tell a difference in the pieces behind his arms. There's pics in the Radicons where folks have done this. It's turbo easy.

5. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

This is a great figure, I must agree.

6. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

ROTF Sideswipe is probably the best Deluxe out there at the moment, and perhaps of all time :)  Stability wise, he may not be the best, but he's definitely at the top when it comes to design :D 

Why I didn't say he's the best transformer is because I believe ROTF Leader Optimus Prime deserves that title. :lol