ROTF Scout Bios...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Oct 20, 2009.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I've been reading some of the ROTF scout bios from TFW's database, and I gotta say these guys need their own comic.

I'm serious. Put all these guys in the same story and you've got a winning sitcom. A vampire who says weird stuff, an insecure attention-whore, a stock boy with dreams, a pyromaniac, and Horatio from CSI: Miami. (minus the blandness :/)

Just reading these makes me wnat some official fiction for them, even if it was non-canon. The scout toys are fun on their own, but this makes them sound like the real stars. Who else would like to see some form of fiction about these guys, official or not?

P.S. I put this in GD because, well, it's not really about the toys themselves, but the "possible" fiction around them.

2. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

not to mention a delivery boy with delusions of grandeur. (his rival is a battleship? come on, man!)
    there certainly is potential with the scouts.

he he he! and a happy-go-lucky decepticon! what a riot!

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ejector alone is worthy of his own show. The others are just awesome supporting characters that would make that show even greater.

But I do agree, they do seem like a group deserving of something. Comic, TV series, fanfic, etc.

4. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Those are some fun bios.

5. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Someone should write a photocomic with all of these guys in there. I'll read it, I promise.

6. Skyliner

Skyliner Professional Lurker

Agreed. I probably would have passed them up completely if their bios weren't so damn fun. They've become my favorites from the line.

7. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    If Marvel were still doing the Transformers comics you know they'd have done something great with these characters and their fun bios.