Minor/Repaint: ROTF Robot Heroes Rampage

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nightwind, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I really enjoy working on the little guys and I think that Robot Heroes have a lot of untapped potential!

This one is a more movie-accurate Rampage. I'm not sure why he keeps popping up in yellow, but I really like this color better!

I hope you all dig him!

As always, comments and critique are welcome!

Attached Files:

2. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow never thought RH's had any redeeming about them except for my Optimus holding the matrix. But what you have done with these so far are actually something completely out of left field and is awesome.

And thanks for making me go spend more of my money. And you should make a chess set out of these. Just an idea.

3. xxaMaxx

xxaMaxx Active Member

The paint apps you've added to this guy, and your other customs, are excellent. Way to bring out the hidden details.

4. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    Great job painting the details on something this small :) 

5. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Thanks and I'm sorry! :lol  I actually never thought about the chess thing! I'm not really a player, but it would make a neat display option.

I appreciate the feedback. I checked your stuff out and I'm quite impressed with your work as well!

Thanks! It's the small size that allows me to finish these guys! If I can't do it in one night, there's a pretty good chance that it may not ever be finished! :lol