ROTF Questions.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    1. Arcee, will she be made of multiple bikes? Having three bikes and not combine is a bit dissapointing.
    2. Mudflap and Skids, they better combine. Arcee not a combiner Is ok to some degree, but man these twins would really appeal and make up for their appearance by joining together, otherwise the only combiner in the movie will be Devastator, (maybe Prime/Jetfire too) and he will kick everyone's a!@.

having tiny bots moving around on the good side will not make up for the threat coming from the decepticon side.

2. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

1.it looks like arcee chromia and another fem bot make up the trio and I think the consnensus is leaning toward them not combining....I persoanlly dont want them to combine..only combiners i wanna see are devs and prime/jetfire!

2.mudflap& skids combine to form ice cream truck at beginning but then find there alt modes and stay seperate... Nothing for certain but my best guess is this

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    WAIT I THINK I GOT IT!
    MUDFLAP & SKIDS COMBINE ONCE THEY LEARN THE SKILL FROM JETFIRE, AND SO DO THE BIKE BOTS, TOWARD END OF FILM!!?
    MAN I HOPE I'M CORRECT TO SOME EXTENT!!
    wHAT DO YOU THINK??!!

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    You're wrong. Nuff' said.

Just live with the fact that PrimePower04 and I are trying to point out to you.
    Fembots won't combine. Skids and Mudflap only combine at the start of the film which is an Icecream Truck formed from the combined mode.

5. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Caps:locked2: 

:confused2 

Also, none of this information is for sure. Though I do think the bikes combine (if not the toys will) and I am pretty sure that the twins will ditch the whole combining thing when they get their own vehicle modes. It'll be some sort of gaining independance moment or something.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

So far all of what you have said is in the rumor pile. Until the comic book about the movie comes out or the actual film comes out it's all really rumor and best guesses on what has been revealed so far.

Since the film is using combiners for the first time we also don't know what the trade offs are for combining. Sure there would have to be advantages but we don't know if there are some disadvantages to combing as well.

7. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

The three fembots will merge, and Skids and Mudflap will merge, and then they will all merge to become one giant lady named "Skidmarks"!

8. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    You're one of them... :sly2: 

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    How do you make the images uploaded on these posts, big like yours, StarscreamR?

10. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    I think its possible the combination mode for the bikes will be revealed after the movie is out on the packages of the other motorcycle sister figures coming in later waves (like how Jetfire won't be out until after the movie is out).

Knockout (Scout class bike) suggests the sister bikes combine by saying he wants to get the combining retrofit everybody has been talking about.