Heavy/Scratch: ROTF Power UP Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wylungz, Feb 16, 2011.

1. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Hi guys, this is a very OVER DUE custom, that I had finished probably a year ago, but never got around to showing it off.. I thought it was about time.. especially with the new movie coming out..

Armor is completely removable.. alittle out dated but ya.. ohwell.
    check out the video review of this figure here - YouTube - ROTF Power UP prime
    ENJOY THE MASSIVE PICTURES!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. onslaught314

onslaught314 Saxobot

News Credits:
    That is a thing of beauty. I'm in awe. Glad you decided to show it off! Looks amazing :thumbs2: 

3. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

Bought, sold, and paid for! Wow man, can't wait to get this guy and add some more work to him! Thanks Wylungz!

4. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    Very nice! :thumb 

5. garibaldiprime

garibaldiprime Banned

This is very nice. Not the most accurate one thats been made but its still good.
    I like the animated pic, how did you make that?

6. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Everything looks GREAT! I like the weathering on the armor and the mod work is awesome!

7. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Holy hell thats well done. Bravo!

8. wylungz

ya its just been in my display cabinet for like over a year, and I was like.. why havent i posted you yet. lol thanks dude

thats mampy, once again, u are the reason I even got into TF customizing lol

ha, ya it isnt 100% accurate at all.. maybe the upper torso is like 80%+ but the lower is like 5% accurate lol.. but i made this like a year ago and i made a decision on the armor being detachable so thats the route i had to go.. of course at the time no one else did it nd i couldn't feed any ideas off how to go about it. so ya.. there are great ones now nd days and ppl have perfected it to a science. I might wanna give it another go if i have time. .. the animated picture is done by stop motion and i turned the file into a gif
    thanks!

thanks!

9. wylungz

YOU BOUGHT IT!? lol. thanks dude, ya I was really shocked when i checked my email this morning that it was already bought. i appreciate it. sorry i wasnt able to ship it out today. I didnt anticipate it to be sold on the first night nd i didnt get to package him up yet nd didnt have enough time to do it this morning b4 work.. but i have him ready to go tonight and will be out tomorrow morning or on my lunch break.. thanks alot dude!.. ya do watever u want to him wen you get him lol hes urs now.. display it, dissect it, use it for spare parts lol. i'll PM you w/ this message also.