Heavy/Scratch: ROTF Power Up Prime (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wylungz, Feb 11, 2010.

1. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

okkkk so my Power UP prime is like literally 5% done .. very early stages.. but i ran into a problem that i wonder if anyone would like to put their 2cents:2c: 

1. i kno that on his shoulders, there is just supposed to be the single "cockpit" mounts.. but i actually thought i liked the "shoulder pads" look of having both jetfire's armor on.. as in the picture... left side vs right side..

2. the height.. which is a problem with a lot of other customizers even though they dont even notice probably. .. I HATE how this figure gets so damn tall wen u make him.... i feel like his legs are too long and also too skinny.. im trying to make him bulked up but also at the same time with all the pieces DETACHABLE eventually... but as i work on the feet and started making some progress on how to actually build up the legs from the feet up.. i started to feel ehhh.. i dont kno if i want him to be this tall...

so do u guys prefer him tall or not tall?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    worst...preview......ever....hahaha..

have fun with the armor!!!!

3. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

lol sneak peak man! plus im still workin on the legs so theres really nothing to show yet =X

4. GerardusMaximus

GerardusMaximus Deceptocreep

You know you always do this! Killing me/us with suspense! REVEAL it now!!!! I can't take your teasers anymore! :)