Minor/Repaint: ROTF Overload

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Mrbobcom, May 13, 2011.

1. Mrbobcom

Mrbobcom Galactic ruler

I am going to do some new threads over the next seven days each daya new constructicon will be released

Attached Files:

2. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD Lockdown's #1 Fan

Great job! :thumb 

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think this is really nice! Hopefully when you get a better camera someday, you'll take more photos! Great work, and thanks for sharing :thumb 

4. Mrbobcom

Mrbobcom Galactic ruler

Update: i have given him a new bigger claw that is awsome!!

Overload's (unofficial) bio:
    Overload lives for the battle. He may not be the sharpest blade in the armoury but when in battle there is none to match him. Overload loves sneaking up on unsuspecting autobots and de-cappatating them. His lack of common sense often gets him beaten up by the other constructicons. The death of his enemies is swift, he jammes his hook arm into his opponent's spinal optics stunning them; this leaves them susceptable to heavy pounding or having their heads cut off. Overload plays dirty and has many battle trophies to prove it, he even posses the legendary Ultra magnus' head and hammer. Overload is one of the most feared opponents out there and is vital to the constructicon team.

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Nice. Four legs were difficult, so I bet the four arms and two legs was just as hard to create.:( 

6. Mrbobcom

Mrbobcom Galactic ruler

not really: the extra arms are tiny and easily fold away. the only possibility i could see for four legs was either removable or they folded up under the truck bed, but there wasn's enough room to fully fold them up. anyway the longhaul legs and these other legs looke kinda goofy 'cause they were both designed to stand up not be kinked like a spider's legs. also i couldn't find any decent legs to fit my cryteria. i think he looks just, thanks very much :poke