ROTF online game

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ManiactoaLaco, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ManiactoaLaco

ManiactoaLaco Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  2. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont see a way to even play this game. If you click on the link to visit the site it takes you to the movie site ....

3. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    Haha easy!

I owned with Optimus

4. ManiactoaLaco

When you get to the site from the link, if you scoll down, you'll see something that says "Megatron face off." If you that, your on the right page. Also wait for the video to end. Hope this helps! It's a fun little game.

MTL

5. Bilbo Boxhead

Bilbo Boxhead Geewunners GTFO

fun and easy

6. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    And very easy. Got 8818.

7. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I have been thinking about the new PS3/360 game obsessively lately. This little 2-d side schroller was fun for a little bit. Haha...you can definately get a kick out of that for an hour or too. Reminds me of a couple Genesis games from back in the day.

10 days 'till the game...11 'till the movie....This week is gonna go by so slow. I can just feel it....Damnit! Watching the TV spots and all the Game related videos online has me so amped!

8. ManiactoaLaco

Me too. And to think next week is a three day school week for me. ANd my last week of school. Then all I can do is sit and wait for ROTF.

And wait.

And Wait.

Yeah, ots a quick and simple game. Good fun for a little bit.

MTL

9. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Didn't do much for me. Fun for about 15 minutes or so. not into button mashers.
    Odd, when I was playing as Optimus I was getting my ass kicked alot. That doesn't seem familiar (Sarcasm)

10. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    fun and easy I owned megatron with Bumblebee , which sounds strange as hell to someone like me raised on G1

11. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I took finals may 24th so I've been out for awhile. June seems like it has taken forever to go by...lol...Only because I've been waiting on this though. Trying to keep my mind occupied by anything other than TFs has seemed like a hopeless attempt lately. LOL..I just want it to be here.

On a side note...earlier I thought the OP was talking about the Starscream game on the UK Rotf website. Haha...just goes to show what happens when you assume. After clicking the link just based on wanting to play that game again, I was surprised to find this little 2-D fighting game. Pretty fun for awhile as well. I think the SS game over at the UK site is awesome though. I'll see if I can't find that link for anyone who hasn't played that. I'll update this post with the link if I can find it soon enough before I go to bed.

12. ManiactoaLaco

Haven't heard of that game....

Oh, and Megatron is pretty weak in this game. I owned him as Bumblebee so many times..

MTL

13. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

I fought him with Ironhide to unlock Prime. I actually whooped Megatron's ass quicker with IH than OP. I think it was because Prme has a slow Energon sword swing compared to IH's quick kick.

I still haven't found the thread that pointed me in the direction of that game the other night. It was pretty amusing for awhile like this game however. I'll keep searching. It's definately worth a couple minutes when just dicking around on the internet.

I finally found it. The link for the UK game is......

http://www.transformersmovie.com/intl/uk/

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  14. ManiactoaLaco

Awesome. I killed Megs with Ironhide pretty easily. And I updated the first post with a link to the Starscream game.

MTL