ROTF NEST Armorhide missing sticker?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SectorStar, Dec 31, 2009.

1. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Although this isn't such a big crisis to me in terms of that mail away Ravage which I don't plan on buying that 2 pack in order to get, I recently bought a bunch of new NEST figures at Wal-Mart Today. Bludgeon came with the sticker inside the plastic package that the directions were in. Dirge's was taped to the plastic packaging. But, when I opened Armorhide there was no sticker to be found. Has this happened to anyone else? Again, it's not a big deal to me, I don't like BB movie mold, Soundwave I ended up taking back a month ago, and I already own a Ravage. So I don't see the logic in paying for a more then likely overpriced two pack of repaints just so I can get another repaint. But I just thought it was odd and was wondering how often this is happening to other people. I'm surprised that they don't bother to tell you what the stickers are for though. I can see a lot of people who aren't aware of this site and not knowing about that mail away thing just throwing the stickers away or putting them somewhere else and them not being usable by the time the mail in two pack is out on the shelves.

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Isn't it only the bigger sizes that have stickers ?

3. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Well as I stated, my Dirge had one taped to the plastic packaging. So unless that was a fluke, my understanding was that they came in any deluxe or higher size NEST figures

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Both Deluxes and Voyagers had the stickers, with some of the packages the stickers are loose and were NOT taped to the package, they were just sitting on top of the instructions and advertising paper.

5. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Well I almost didn't notice the one taped to the package on Dirge right away, which I promptly inspected the packaging from Armorhide and found nothing. I shook the instructions and that NEST figure handout that was stuck in there too and didn't see one. I honestly don't think there was one in there to begin with.

6. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    some turd ripped it off to get mail away ravage

7. Strarf

Strarf Crystal Convoy no more TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, my Armorhide didn't have a sticker either.

8. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    I got a sticker with my Bludgeon but I didn't get any advertisement/order form about the mail-away figure. Was there supposed to be an advertisement/order form with the figure?

9. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    No.

The advertisment/order form comes with the "NEST Global Alliance Bumblebee vs. Soundwave 2-Pack"

10. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    checked my Armorhide. Its got the sticker. Since its on the inner bubble and visible on the deluxe cards without opening, its a good placement for fans and it should in the long run make it easier to spot the returns.

Sorry you did'nt get your sticker. Armorhide is pretty sweet though. When I read the title of the thread I thought he was missing a global alliance tampograph from the doors.

Its a really nice detail.

11. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

i also checked my armorhide packaging and the sticker was there. taped on the bubble that holds the figure.

12. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Yeah thats probably a good thing to keep in mind for the rest of the world that wants that Ravage figure. I don't think this was returned though. I had been checking the stores on and off the last couple weeks to see if they got the new wave of NEST figures in. On xmas eve they had nothing, most of the stores were closed on xmas day, didn't make it the day after xmas, but I went the day after that. When I got to the edge of the aisle I thought I was seeing Recon Ironhide and got all excited so I dug through the boxes and found a Bludgeon! At the time I only had enough money for him but I checked the pegs to see if the deluxes were in. Armorhide was in plain sight and Dirge was behind two other figures. Last night when I went there, it looked as if they had been in the SAME spot. The packaging seemed to be factory sealed shut still, same as the twist ties, the twist ties seemed to be factory standards too. I'm not too disappointed, obviously I care more about the figures then a tiny sticker lol But I wonder how many more threads like this we're gona be seeing in the coming weeks and months.

13. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

My Voyager Bludgeon had it's NEST sticker, and I kind of want the Ravage mail-away, but I'm not buying that ugly-ass two pack of Soundwave and Bumblebee to get it! I don't want either of those figures.