rotf mudflap backback problems

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rikkuluverx2, Jun 16, 2009.

1. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    just got mudflap today, but im having a real hard time trying to lock his backback into place securely. the waist peg-thing is connected but dosent stay on tight, and the hook behind his head dosent like to hook on either. the directions wont help and ive tried a handful of methods like F_R's, and where i get the backpack to look like skid's, none worked. anyone have a solution for my problem?

all help is appriciated thanks.

-rikkuluverx2

2. red4

red4 Banned

Make sure you're in an open area, preferably outside. Hold the entire figure firmly in one hand. Arch your arm back, winding your muscles, and then fling the figure against the nearest wall at full force.

Hope this helps.

3. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Watch peaugh's video on Youtube. Seemed to have pulled off the transformation well :) 

4. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Check the pictorial review thread in the Feedback forum, there are a few posts there that give some insight into collapsing the backpack a little better than how the instructions do it. Still, even with that, I found that it took a lot of luck and shifting of parts to get it to lock in place really well.