ROTF Mixmaster???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Onslaught24, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    okay i know this is somewhat old but i got a ROTF voyager Mixmaster for christmas last year and he's halfway into his vehicle mode. i haven't had much time so he's sitting on my shelf. i'm mainly having trouble with the arms as i turn him into a vehicle and i haven't found any videos that help. if anyone is an expert on transforming this stubborn cement truck, i would very much appreciate some help

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

3. At0mic Cav3man

At0mic Cav3man Well-Known Member

I got the "Back Road Brawl" 2-pack of Mixmaster and Hoist, and boy am I glad I did, because I ended up with two toys I love. The movie Hoist ended up being a really nicely done update of the G1 hoist, and looks good in both modes, plus his transformation is fun.

Mixmaster looks good in both modes, but man, his transformation is a pain in the ass. You'll like him once you get used to it, be perhaps be prepared to throw something (not your Mixmaster).

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    I'm an expert at transforming Mixmaster (if only because I do it so often) but I'm not sure I could explain it in written form -and in english-. I haven't seen it but video reviewer fxfranz always does robot-to-vehicle and he usually explains the process pretty well, so you could check him out.

The instruction booklet is wrong in one step involving the cabin, I remember. I always leave the back of the truck (the arms) for last when going into vehicle mode, transform each arm individually then clip the whole barrel and wheel assemblies together. It's actually prety enjoyable and not that hard after a couple tries. At least the figure doesn't have annoying panels that won't stay in place, everything pegs and fits well with Mixmaster.

5. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I always use video reviews to transform my figures. I find they are much more useful than printed instructions.

6. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Funnily enough I was just transforming mine a couple of days ago and was shocked I was able To transform him with little problem he is a pain when you first get him though that's for sure... possibly the most difficult Transformer ever made or at least join equal with the likes of some of the fiddlier leaders.

7. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Having a look at a properly transformed Mixmaster without the shell may help.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The arms basically curl in on themselves and sit side-by-side with each other, while the wheel-sections rotate 180 degrees, fold down, and peg into the obvious pegs.
    Might be easier to simply take off the barrel parts for transformation and snap them back on after you're done, at least until you get the hang of it.

8. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

He is probably the most difficult figure that I've ever transformed.I think I worked on him for about an hour the very first time before I got everything to fit together correctly.

9. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He is, without a doubt, the hardest figure to transform I have ever owned. Transforming him into robot mode is hard enough, but transforming him into vehicle mode is even harder, and since I got the one in the two-pack, that was the first time I transformed him. I was literally trying to figure him out for over half an hour before I finally got him into vehicle mode the first time.

10. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

i got him a few months ago, and only tried once to transform him back to truck mode. i fight him for 2 hours but never managed to do the cab part right. Then i got frustrated and turned him back to robot mode. he stays that way since.

I can easily transform Leader Prime in a few minutes and have no problem with Leader Sentinel either but boy, Mixmaster is another story. I'll try again soon with youtube videos' help, but i'm afraid i'd go Jetfire on him if i fail once more.

11. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

i used this and it worked!!!! thank you all for the wonderful adivse!!:D 

12. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Let me just say this.

The last time my Mixmaster was in cement truck mode was when he was in the packaging. I haven't been able to transform him yet.

13. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    :lol  that's what pissed me off so much. the post i qouted should help

14. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Thanks Noideaforaname. And thank you, Onslaught24 for referring me to his post. I will be trying this soon.