Minor/Repaint: ROTF Megatron, Gundam & 07 Starscream

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Chaos Muffin, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Like you hav'nt seen a thousand of these already. :lol  Thought I'd show em off before I pack them away.

Megatron was done along time ago, just now getting some shots of him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starscream's pics are pretty old & dark, (sry)
    It was my first attempt with the Neo shifter arms.
    [​IMG]

The Gundam fig was originally all black with the yellow/orange cracks (Gundam Fallen) but I have bad experimental habits and added some color to the wings. He still needs some work.
    Drybrushed some red on his body to make his black metal look like it was hot.
    red,orange,purple,light purple, blue, light blue & yellow on the wings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love that idea of the "hot metal" look, and I think you pulled it off nicely. :thumb 

The work you've done on the movie toys is nice too. I really like on Megs how the weathering is there, but it's not overdone. I'd say the same for Screamer, too :) 

Thanks for sharing, buddy :thumb  I hope "going into storage" doesn't mean "not doing more customs" :wink: 

3. Algernon

Algernon Radicon Acolyte

News Credits:
    Great work on the colors on those wings. Starscream's new arms are really nice.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Don't worry SQ, doubt I'll ever quit. Room is scarce these days and Ive downscaled to having one display for my figs.
    It's full of ROTF stuff now, and it's time for a new rotation.
    Time to put the Classics back out and get the inspirations flowing again. lol

Thanks for the comments. That Gundam is a little on the ghey side for me with the butterfly wings. Fairy Gundam is the only thing that sticks :lol  :( 
    Just being honest with myself. I did learn some new tricks though so it made a decent practice canvas.:D