Rotf Legends Ravage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by InFluenc3, Nov 11, 2009.

1. InFluenc3

InFluenc3 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Does anyone have any information about a up-coming legends Ravage figure? My girlfriend and I decided to collect all of the first and second movie legends but Ravage is her favorite character, shes a huge cat person, and I wanted to know if there is any credible info in a release. Early thanks for the help.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    There aren't even any rumors about a Legends Ravage, so any "info" is just fan wishfull thinking. It would be cool, and it's something I could imagine them doing, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it. We're getting Wheelie as a Legends class figure, so who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.

3. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    nothing so far. We don't know if they're going to do it or not, but there was a thread a few days ago where we all agreed it was worth doing.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    movie 1 had legends toys of every robot in the movie (aside from concept camaro bumblebee). so I'd be shocked if we didnt get a legends ravage (and repaints of Arcee as the other two bikes)

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Interesting. Though to be honest, it doesn't read like an answer from Hasbro. It just seems way to short for Hasbro, and just doesn't seem like an answer they would give. Though if it does turn out that they are going to give us a Legends class Ravage, I'll most likely get it. It would definitely go really well with the Deluxe Soundwave figure. I'm not starting to loose interest in the mail-away Ravage figure, lol.

Very good point, and so far, most of the bots in RotF have been made in the Legends scale.

6. Bumblethumper

News Credits:
    I must've missed Legends Dispensor and Frenzy so.

well noted. First I've heard of Parry Game Preserve. Can't wait.

7. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    dispensor doesnt count. he's in the same realm as the nokia phone robot, the xbox robot, and the steering wheel robot. his robot heroes toy was nothing more than fanservice.

frenzy, I overlooked him. yeah, he didnt get a legends toy. but I dont see how one could even be made.

8. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm.. I thought I heard about legends Ravage at botcon. Musta been the Q and A. He's been on my want list for awhile

9. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If they do make a legends Ravage, I want it to fit in deluxe Soundwave's missile launcher.

10. Bumblethumper

News Credits:
    Well it'd just be a little chunkier than he was in the movie. Legends isn't the line for super-duper screen acuracy.

As a matter of fact, I have an idea for a simple transformation scheme that'd result in a skinnier bot mode than the FAB version.

I think Dispensor stands apart from those other product-placement-bots by being such a great design. I'd put him alongside the kitchen appliance-bots. Cool little guys that aren't guarenteed toy form and are at the mercy of Hasbro's whims.