Minor/Repaint: rotf legends dragstrip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by chansformers, Jan 15, 2010.

1. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    don't have as much free time as i used to nowadays but i still try to find atleast an hour a day to play with my bots.this is the end results,plus more to come very soon

basically a straight up repaint of rotf legends bumblebee but with a few extra mods.his el'cheapo stock rims were swapped out in favor of a nifty set of hotwheels 5 stars,a spoiler was added to his rear end along with a new set of tail lights.his bb head was bucked off and in it's place rests a head from a k/o oversized space shuttle from a micromaster combiner.his red stripes are metallic red hand cut vinyl,along with his windows which are now a shade shifting metallic vinyl(purple-gold)and the decepticon emblem is edge printed.what little paints used were all tamiya acrylics,then panel lined with a grey gundam marker.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hmmmm.... i wonder if that big hole in his bumper serves a purpose??:sly2: :p 
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

That there is cool. I love the fact that there's very little paint necessary, almost looks lik it was suppoed to be DS. Good job with the rims and spoiler, btw.

3. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man....this little dude is killer. I dig the clean stripe!!!!! The rims seem to have been fun to work on!

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Dragstrip looks badass; now if you could make the other four Stunticons and have em combine you'd have a true Hotwheels Terror. Speaking of Hotwheels, those rims are the cutters - three spokes that look like blades. Regardless it definitely works for him.

~Z

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I love this! We needz more Legends customz!

Man, you've really become one of my favorite kitbashers. Your work really inspires and I appreciate all you contribute here :thumb 

6. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    thanks man!coming from you that means alot!!!:bowdown: :D 

thanks!!and yeah,they're in the works too.i'm just doing the mods for their smaller bot modes right now but the mods to combine into menasor are already finished......more to come soon....:D (i realized this morning that they're indeed 3 starts/spokes...i blame it on a lack of sleep:D )

they were.wait till you see how wildrider got pimped:D 

thanks mang!!!