Minor/Repaint: rotf legends deadend

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by chansformers, Jan 17, 2010.

1. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    made from rotf legends class mudflap.his head was pried off(a total p.i.t.a. along with legends skids's head,they both wrap around and under the plate that swings around)and in it's place now rests a "half head" salvaged from a "tf attacktix" minicon heroclix lookin thing.(the one that's supposed to be part of the starsaber team,triangular shaped stealth bomber).the rear insides of his legs have had 1/8th thick pieces of stryrene strategically placed within them for combination into menasors left arm.the red is automotive enamel,(which didn't mix as dark as i had hoped),and the black windows,front grill vents,headlights and taillights along with the gold stripe and decepticon logo are all hand cut/printed vinyl.a rare earth magnet now rests inside of his giant left hand so that later on menasor can hold stuff.he's also been panel lined with both grey and black.black in the lower front vents,and grey everywhere else.all has been coated in krylon gloss clearcoat.i didn't bother swapping out his wheels and just left them "tuner black",mostly because i would have had clearance issues when he transforms into bot mode,and if i ground out his side doors to fit the new wheels,he'd have giant holes in his sides just behind his front fenders.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Bort826TFWorld

Bort826TFWorld OOGA CHAKA

News Credits:
    Dude, I had a feeling these guys were the arms! Those two were what I was going to use for my Menasor!

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    This project is looking better and better. I'm excited to see how it all pans out. Great work on this guy!

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Man, for such a small scale, that pinstripe looks great. :thumb  Nice job on da head swap.

5. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    great idea!

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like the work you've done, and I know that there aren't that many molds to choose from, but I don't think the mold suits Dead End. That being said, since it seems you're on a Legends kick, I have to say that I'm excited to see what you end up making here soon :)