Minor/Repaint: ROTF Leader Megatron

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljack2010, Jan 21, 2012.

1. wheeljack2010

wheeljack2010 Constructicon

Finally got around to finishing this one up. Just put the final touches on the claw hand. Non-transforming masterpiece edition. Well, it might transform, not sure now that I've swaped the left arm for the '07 leader Megs arm.....ah, anyhow, but this is how I'm displaying him. Sorry for the crappy pics, but the camera's on the fritz so I gotta use the back-up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Looks really nice. Seems you gave him all the popular mods too. I'm actually about to start on 2 of these myself with the same plans in mind. Mind if I ask what ya used for his hand?

3. wheeljack2010

Thanks man! Yeah, I used one of those Mcfarlane Toys Cyber Units (001-Battle unit, or the repaint Guardian unit will work). You're looking for the one with the spindle-like shoulders basically. Just remove those carefully enough and you have what basically forms a glove to the main portion of his hand. I just made a "palm" or center of his hand using a little "green-stuff" or sculpey. Very easy, and works perfectly IMO. Hope that helps! Cheers!

4. MonkeyBusiness

MonkeyBusiness Autobot Engineer

5. Unicron9

Unicron9 Chaos Bringer 9

Ah I knew I recognized those fingers. I already butchered those mcfarlane figs so long ago though, haha. Maybe I can fine some for cheap.

6. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Looking good! You could totally get better pics just by shooting in natural light on a black,or white background(sheet)

7. wheeljack2010

thanks. Yeah. I'll get some better pics real soon. My camera and picture set-up is in transition at the moment. Doing a upgrade in that dept.