I don't remember posting about this, but I figured I probably should. Anyway, the ROTF Leader Megatron has two problems. 1) the hunk of plastic murder arm, and 2) the woefully underscaled gimp arm. Having already corrected problem #1, I set out to fix problem #2. I was provided with a junker Movie 1 Megatron arm that I painted and used as a donor arm, but this presented problem 2b: there's nowhere to put it when it transforms. Being the enterprising sort, I used parts from the original arm and a peg from a junker Demolishor so that I could remove it when I transformed it. If you have questions, just ask! The full figure: The shoulder. I drilled a hole through the plastic for the peg to fit in to. The arm shoulder. It's about a half inch long or so. And the arm shoulder again.