Customs: ROTF Leader Megatron Cannon arm problem

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Yohan PLMIXMB, May 30, 2018.

1. Yohan PLMIXMB

Yohan PLMIXMB Not well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Hi guys! Today i got my rotf Megatron i want edit him a bit but when i unscrew all screws from black shoulder i cant detach these parts i try flat screwerdriver but this not works.... Someone can help me? What i'm doing wrong? Thanks!

2. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’ve done this before!

Please read the following:

You have to understand that gray pieces attached to the black shoulder are structured like this:
    • First, a swivel piece that connects the black shoulder and robot mode arm to the rest of the figure.
    • Second, a gray piece divided in two halves that hold the black shoulder together and allow it to swing back and forth.

Both pieces are held together by a rivet.

A) To remove the rivet, carefully…

- Sand down the top of the gray swivel piece flat, then drill a hole in the middle where the end of the rivet is at.
    2011_06010003.JPG

- Gouge out a “channel” on at the opposite end of the rivet.
    2011_06010001.JPG

- Back at the top of the gray swivel piece, use a longer rivet and hammer to pound out/extract rivet.

B) To separate the two halves of the second gray piece, all you have to do is use a small Philips-head screwdriver to remove the small screws holding them together.
    2011_06010004.JPG

C) Now you can finally detach and split the black shoulder in half.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yohan PLMIXMB

Yohan PLMIXMB Not well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Wow! Thanks for this guide in points! I would never think that "you" write it in my topic (Well your Custom ROTF Megatron looks great that "all hail Omarjt82 megatron")

• Like Like x 1