RotF Leader Jetfire - any interest at $35 + shipping?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by thefrozenred, Dec 11, 2009.

1. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Hi everyone - haven't been active here for awhile, but given my predicament, I thought I'd try here first. So here's the story:

I found Leader Jetfire at the store. Bought him (obviously). Unboxed him and...I'm not really a fan of any of the modes, to be honest. I'm having a hard time justifying having him be one of only 2 or 3 TFs on my desk at home.

I could carefully re-box him, drive out to the store, wait in line and return him, but I figured I'd see if there's any interest here first (as he was hard to come by). I'm not looking to make a profit here (although that would be a nice perk) - just asking $35 + shipping (shipping price affected by whether you would like just the figure and paperwork, or if you would like the figure re-boxed as well). Everything is in mint condition - only been transformed a couple of times. I can upload photos upon request.

Drop me a PM and let me know if you're interested.

2. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    I want to sell RotF Jetfire (Leader class) for $35 + shipping....is no one interested? I thought he was sort of hard to find...

I will also ship internationally.

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    a WM I visited last night had like 10 on the shelf at $35 each

4. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Huh - I guess it's just my area, then. In the span of 2 weeks, I only saw him once...

Well..I'll leave this up on the boards for another few days, and if I still don't get any response, it'll be back off to WM he goes.