Minor/Repaint: ROTF Leader Galvatron FINISHED!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SonOfNemesis, Jan 21, 2011.

1. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    :D 

Thanks man, your comments are always appreciated man!

Thanks, it's crazy though...I never would've done this custom if it weren't a customer request but I am glad it was.

2. EndWar

EndWar Well-Known Member

Wow nice paintjob. Love your style man; especially the way you put highlighting/lining on every single edges to brings out the details... and the last/close-up pic really shows how brilliant the purple tones are...:bowdown: 

3. jcru

jcru Well-Known Member

Wow, where to begin? I like the way you colored the parts riding on his shoulders grey, so that where the purple begins it looks like his shoulders are much lower than the base Megatron figure. I also noticed the orange lining around the cannon.

Following someone else's suggestion: Galvatron has the two horns on his helmet on each side. You could probably cut those pieces off on either side of Megatron's chin and make horns out of them. But, if you do so, you'll probably want to color all of Megatron's remaining chin grey, else it will probably look too skinny after removing those pieces (does that make sense?).

4. SonOfNemesis

Ebay:
    Thanks! It was a lengthly custom because of that actually. The purple in larger areas is actually made up of 3 colors :) 

Thanks Jon, it is a really good idea, I am sure it was G60 who mentioned it previously, I will look into that idea more for my 'next' Galvatron custom :)  and maybe even come up with a couple sketches. It'll probably improve the difference between both character's faces and I don't think it will effect transformation at all either.

5. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

I like how certain panels are purple, and they are mixed in with silver ones!

6. AMG

AMG Old School

That is awesome, nice work. :thumbs2: 

7. SonOfNemesis

Ebay:
    Gentlemen, thank you :)