Minor/Repaint: ROTF: Leader Class: The Fallen (11 and a 1/2 inches tall!)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Oct 12, 2009.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

How r u everybody? What's up!!!! Here is my latest custom, been working on him for 3 days, ROTF: Leader Class: The Fallen!!!!

After seeing so many Fallens being made, I decided to take my hand at it. So i went out to get 2 Fallens, but only had enough for one :( . So i did what i usually do, I grabbed parts from my scrap bin. Only this time, IT WORKED!!!!

To make my Fallen 11 and a 1/2 inches tall, i took the following parts: bionicle ball joint, gear, piece and a neoshifter's piece. I took the piece and glued it to the bionicle joint. Then i seperated the Fallen's waist and took the piece and glued it into the lower half. I then took a neo shifter's joint and glued it to the upper torso. When both dried, I took the upper torso and plugged it in.

Because of his mods, he is now 11 and 1/2 inches tall, his head can rotate 360 degrees, he can rotate 360 degrees on his upper half, and can bend forwards and backwards on that part. He was painted in black, with orange flames/panel lining, blue "whiskers and arm bolts" and yellow eyes.

I want to thank Optronix_Prime, frenzy_rumble, Encline, Zildjian and Crefigz for their Fallens prompting me to make mine.

I have to say, i think this is my best custom so far!

Don't forget to C&C!!!!

UPDATE
    You guys wanted a shorter neck? well here ya go!!! also added somewhat clearer pics

Attached Files:

2. dyingwill3rd

3. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Okay, that looks great. But seriously how is everyone making these? Is there a tutorial somewhere that I missed?

4. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Very nice. I'm trying to make one myself.

5. mampy

mampy Movie-Accurate Mampy

News Credits:
    The neck is a bit too long, but the rest of the build is pretty good. Also, the textured, somewhat messy paint apps work very well for the figure. It looks nice :thumb  ... well, except for the pictures. I can't help but think that you aren't really taking people's suggestions for improvement seriously.

6. dyingwill3rd

Thanks. But i think people have their own methods. frenzy_rumble said he was going to make a tutorial for his when he makes his second one.

Thanks dude! Can't wait to see yours!

Thanks mampy. Everyone notices the neck :lolol . Most of the comments on the youtube vid are on his neck lol. I wanted to give him a neck. Maybe i'll add some pieces to it to look somewhat bulky. As for my pics, it's funny. annovasin posted on my vid that my pics are actually looking better. Maybe one day, i'll have the pics that you'll find perfect :thumb 

7. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

nice mods man. nice idea using those bionicle joints and what not. I was planning on making my fallen taller but im happy with his size. he goes up to megatrons chin. keep it up!

8. Andrew28b

Andrew28b Nemesis custom

curious, how did you split him to add the height and retain his waist joint?

9. dyingwill3rd

The waist piece is a neoshifter's joint. I just unscrewed his waist then put them together on the neoshifter's piece

10. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Mother told me if I don't have anything nice to say not to say anything at all.

I don't listen.

This Fallen just doesn't look good.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean but the neck looks too thin and the body is poorly proportioned. I do like the Blue "Gills"

11. dyingwill3rd

I actually think that his body is somewhat proportioned right. I've gotten a couple of comments on youtube about the neck, so i'm working on it right now to add bulk to him

12. bruceleerules1

bruceleerules1 Decepticon

sweett but neck a bit toooo big xD otherwise i ♥ it it pwns xD

13. dyingwill3rd

Thanks for the compliment. I managed to shorten the neck. I'll post new pics tomorrow

14. dyingwill3rd

UPDATE
    You guys wanted a shorter neck? well here ya go!!! also added somewhat clearer pics