Heavy/Scratch: ROTF Leader class bonecrusher?

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by myykee2004, Mar 8, 2012.

1. myykee2004

myykee2004 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone here has ever made a custom Leader class Bonecrusher, coz i really need some ideas on how to make him(my plan is to customize a leader class optimus prime,seeing that they have somewhat similar truck modes, i think.). So, this is gonna be my 2nd custom and im gonna make it during the next few weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..=)

*gonna post mire pics soon as i make some progress, i hope

Attached Files:

2. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Ambitious!
    The only advice I can give, is to take your time... try and think about possible options before finalizing on an idea (I myself, have waited another 1 or few days before saying, this is how I'll do it... mainly because, by stepping back for a little bit, you can gain a fresh perspective on your work.). Hope that helped :/

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    :bowdown: 

4. sezz

sezz Screenaccuracypurist

I think it would be easier to build a skeleton out of lego with exoforce ratchet joints, then to use prime as a base. because the way the weels are placed on bonecrusher are completely different then on prime. and the actual transformation is also very different:) 
    anyway, good luck

5. MonaLazaBeak

MonaLazaBeak Robo-kitty!

I disagree with the above poster. If you have the ambition, do it. Who cares if the transformation is different?

I'd really like to see you complete it.

6. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This could be great, would need some lift and bigger wheels.

7. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree - it may seem like a pain, but designing your own transformation would give you a lot of freedom when it comes to moving the parts from bot to alt mode. I'd suggest looking at a model kit as a base & using the Deluxe mold as a transformation model - the transformation is really close to where it should be, but there's room for improvement with the toy's truck bed kibble & the outer foot stabilization claw.

I'd suggest doing some sketches to figure out the movement of parts & go from there.

8. Notilator

Notilator Xenomorph4

Oh.....my....god! This looks soooooo cool! Can't wait to see it finished, though I can imagine this is gonna take a while to tackle ;)