Customs: ROTF Lazerbeak ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Auceps Prime, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    I saw this concept of ROTF Lazerbeak on the web and it got me thinking of ways to make it happen. My idea was to start with Energon Divebomb and go from there. Dismanaling the hole robot idea on him, adding a balljoint to the head, repaint and and a lot mods, to give it the ROTF feel. Any ideas on this please share and comment.

Attached Files:

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I sorta like the idea, but a humanoid alt form doesn't suit bay's style in my opinion. Perhaps if he TF'd into a weapon or something almost useless (more of bays style) and a bit more organic live-action style parts, I think this can be really cool.

3. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    Well first off I would be dismanaling the hole Humanoid alt mode all together. But as far as his new alt mode on this i'm not sure how id go with that. Also id like to figure out what I could use for organic live action parts insead of E Divebonb. I mean really what options are their?

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    hell, just throwing it out there, but a quick look at the concept image, and looks like you can really utilize some parts from ROTF ravage on there...especially the legs.

5. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    Yeah I had thought of of using Ravage for parts on his legs. But as far as the head, body and wings i'm clueless.

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    divebomb's head/neck would work well. Perhaps V. Megatron ROTF's wings? those might be too large, but offhand can't think of anyone else from the movie line with wings. I'm sure there's a panel or part from something that will work as a wing. maybe 2 triangular parts hinged at the elbow.

7. Auceps Prime

Ebay:
    How about using Transmetal Megatrons wings they maybe a bit big. But they are kinda organic but i'd have to add some articulation.

Attached Files:

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    good point. there's also a few other dragon and bird type TFs in that and BW series which would make good candidates.