ROTF Jetfire Release at Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by zeroomegazx, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeroomegazx

zeroomegazx I'm watching you...

News Credits:
    My Preorderes of ROTF Jetfire Shipped out today from Amazon.com I take it that the July 1st release date must be the real one. Go grab it if he's still in stock!

2. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Sorry bud. Not really news: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...ore-posting-new-thread-updated-7-17-08-a.html

Please do not post a new thread everytime a different store puts up a preorder or gets an item in-stock, unless it's the first listing of a toy or of a toy that we haven't seen/heard of before. This includes listings from Hasbro Toy Shop pre-orders and any other vendors.

Threads made regarding sales at stores (whether brick-and-mortar retail or online stores) are not news unless new information or new items are revealed in the sales posting.

3. zeroomegazx

News Credits:
    seems that its ok to post that the damn appendage set shipped to retailors. Ill remind you of this if someone elses post makes it to the front page.

I would think that this looked forward to leader class figure being in stock finally at a major retailer would at least be some people would want to know

4. xOPtimUsZErOx

xOPtimUsZErOx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    its kinda different cause the appendage set is a totally different topic it is not rotf line and alot of people want it

5. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    The appendage set was a first release, and has not been released yet, which makes it news. If you had searched, you would have seen about 3-4 "Amazon has Jetfire" threads which have been locked. That is the point. You didn't even search because, as you mentioned, you are more concerned about making the frontpage.

6. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the heads up on this. I just placed my order so now I don't have to go hunt it down and it came with free shipping with no sales tax.

7. zeroomegazx

News Credits:
    I searched 3 pages back, sorry i didnt see them. Thats more of a real reason, though im not worried about me making front page just the news

Glad I could help, as I said i didnt see any posts about it so I thought I would let people know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.