Minor/Repaint: ROTF: Jazz (or by his codename: Blues)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Jul 15, 2009.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Hey everyone! i've decided to revive Jazz! here's a backstory to how he came back to life and why he has some blue on him.

Quote: "I'm back, little bitches!"

Bio:
    After Mission City, Ratchet decided to store his fellow bot's parts away while he tried to find a way to revive him. When he remembered that the allspark brought Earth electronics and vehicles to life, he secretly broke off a little chunk and revived his teammate. When Jazz came back to life, his upperbody fell of his legs. Ratchet then modified him to be able to survive if he got cut or torn at the middle. When he was reintroduced to his teammates, he used an old codename of his: Blues. Everyone was excited to see him back to life, except Skids and Mudflap cause they had no idea who he was (they were never filled in on the code names.) Now with a new paint job and unique abilities, Jazz is ready to kick some Decepticon Ass!

Pictured here is his robot mode, his broken mode, and his vehicle mode. He's also shown with fellow hiphop bots Skids and Mudflap.

Watch him kick some Decepticon ass (while his lowerhalf unknowingly kicks Skids and Mudflap's asses :D )

Attached Files:

2. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Nice!:D 
    Did you knock out the pin that holds his body together?

3. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

love the bio! the Idea of zombie jazz without having him be all like bbBBBRRRAAAAIINNnnnzz. is awsome :thumbs2: 

4. dyingwill3rd

Thanks dudes! I removed the hinge on the torso. Also here's his vid on youtube: YouTube - Custom ROTF Jazz (or by his codename Blues), it also says another of my WIPs at the end

5. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    Yay allsparky goodness!

6. cypherXR

cypherXR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I always wondered since seeing RotF, why didn't they use the piece of the shard to bring Jazz back anyways. It brought Megatron back. Unless it can only be used on Decepticons or something. <_<;

7. dyingwill3rd

I can see you like it.

Yeah, i always wondered that too. my bio for him looks like it would have made sense for the writers to do huh?

8. fakebusker83

fakebusker83 Radicon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a theory after watching both movies. Have you noticed that everything the allspark resurrects, animates or repairs are decepticons or feral robots? Maybe what the allspark gives is life, but without the restraint or sensibilities of fully mature bots.

Hence in theory, by using the spark shard on Jazz, Ratchet may risk turning him feral, and probably they can't bear to kill him one more time.

Additionally, this theory kind of explains why they can't use it for optimus as well, thus needing sam to make that trip to obtain the matrix, for only that can bring back prime in all his sanity. And he is a Prime after all. Different breed/race altogether compared to normal bots, even megatron.

9. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

nice bio and nice repaint and mod i did this myself a while back

10. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Which version of Jazz did you use for this repaint? Premium or regular?

The blue you used does look nice on the mold, but the paint still has the appearance of being caked on (particularly the silver). Still need to work on your detailing...what size brushes do you use?

And your photos are a little blurry. Have you tried tinkering around with the settings?

Sorry to bring you down like that. I just want to see you improve your skills. Many of us at Radicons do.

11. dyingwill3rd

It's okay. when i was working on him i was working on a lot of other projects too, so i lost focus. I'll smooth out the paint with sandpaper. I'm glad that there are people to encourage me.