ROTF : Ice Cream Twins (Water Slide Decals)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Now available!

This sticker set is $20 (free shipping in US) and is printed on photo quality water slide decal paper. The graphics are NOT pre-cut, you'll need to do that yourself. I searched many online resources for the most accurate images showing these decals. If you happen to come by anything even more accurate, please let me know, I'll make necessary modifications.

due to some confusion : These are not STICKERS... they are water-slide decals, printed at photo quality on a great canon printer. They are printed on the best water-slide decal paper available, which costs much more than vinyl for stickers. Sticker sheets are also coated with a special UV and moisture resistant coating. These are not peel-and-stick labels of any sort.

This set includes both CLEAR backed and WHITE backed water slide decals. The white backed decals are necessary for the areas on the pink plastic where graphics are needed.

This set is already sized and ready to apply. Each set comes with easy instructions. All water slide decals come pre-coated with a matte finish protective coating preventing water and some scratching. Some of the smaller decals are printed in sets of "3" in case you make a boo-boo.

All that is needed to apply these decals is a sharp x-acto knife or scissors, water, and a steady hand. The decals have an adhesive built into them, however it is recommended to apply a clear coat (I use a brush) over top of the graphic when dry.

The set includes:
    • "(Decepticon Symbol) Suck my Popsicle" (x2)
      "Creamy Ice Cream" (x2)
      Small Autobot Symbol (x2)
      Large "soft serve" cone for side doors (x2 - one is mirrored for passenger side)
      Snow cone for sides (x2 - one is mirrored for passenger side)
      Popsicle for sides (x2 - one is mirrored for passenger side)
      Chocolate coated delicious cone for sides (x2 - one is mirrored for passenger side)
      Sundaes (x2 - one is mirrored for passenger side)
      "Icy Cold Drinks" (x2)
      "Caution Children" (x1)
      California Style license plate with "ICE CRM" (x1)
      "Original Bomb Pop" (x2)
      "Made fresh for you!" (x2)
      Small Black bumper sticker style "(con symbol) suck my popsicle" (x1)

This sticker set may also be printed on regular self - adhesive sticker paper (white backer) used commonly for labels. (please note that you are requesting this when ordering)

Couple things...
    1) I am also offering the EPS or JPG file for self-printing, this is available for $10 and once paid, you will be emailed the necessary files to print them yourself.
    2) I will be offering this sticker set for the MONTH OF SEPTEMBER ONLY. any orders after that will not be accepted.

How to order:
    - I accept paypal and paypal only. Rather than contact me stating you'd like a set and whatever, go directly to paypal to order.
    - When paying w/ paypal, be sure to include a VALID address where it will be delivered, also add in the payment's description the words "ice cream sticker set"
    - include your TFW2005 username so that I know who you are and the status of your order.

I've included some samples of this sticker set in action. Please see the attached images below.

[​IMG]

Here's a link to the original repainted custom:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/253373-suck-my-popsicle-wip-ice-cream-twins.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  2. lilbrooksy964

lilbrooksy964 Active Member

how much delivery to the uk ?

3. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    hey FR, Quick question, Exactly how much would shipping cost to Canada?
    LMK Thank you.

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    perhaps I should have been more specific in the original post.

These are not STICKERS... they are water-slide decals, printed at photo quality on a great canon printer. They are printed on the best water-slide decal paper available, which costs much more than vinyl for stickers. Sticker sheets are also coated with a special UV and moisture resistant coating. These are not peel-and-stick labels of any sort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.