Minor/Repaint: ROTF HA Nightbeat WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Jan 10, 2010.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Here's a look at my WIP HA Nightbeat. Since his head can't fit in the car or when he transforms, his head will be a drone to represent Muzzle

Attached Files:

2. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    AWESOME! I really want to see this done.

3. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

I'm clueless about what I'm looking at here. All I can tell is that it's a head with blue and gold on it. I can't fully understand why you post such poor pics of your work. This pic is way out of focus. My point is not so much to rip on you, but rather to get you to take some serious pride in your work. There is no real reason your pics should be this bad. Tell me how you are setting up your shots, what kind of lighting you're using, what kind of camera, etc.. I'll help you take better pics.

4. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    This is a Modified HA Bee-Head.

5. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

I would have never guessed.

6. dyingwill3rd

Thanks

The head actually has blue, gold, a mix between copper and terra cotta, and black

Well, whenever I take pictures, I use 2 posterboards for the shot, one as a base, the other as a background. I know you're not trying to be mean. Photos have never really been my thing :p  I can't even take a picture of my self right

Yeah, It's a modded HA Bumblebee head. I took the guns from a broken Treadbolt's helmet and glued them onto his sides after sanding it down. His battle mask will show how he is another homage to something (he will be an homage to Nightbeat and another character from one of my favorite series)

Oh yeah for those who didn't know, I'm officially 17 today! Hmm... today's my birthday and tomorrow I have to go to school again... go figure :p 

7. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

OK, so you're a novice at taking pics. Does the camera have auto focus? Do you review your pics before you post them? See, what your pics say is this...
    You took the pic, looked at it, could tell it was way out of focus, then said to yourself, "Yeah, that's good." I really recommend reading this tutorial. It will help.

8. dyingwill3rd

I'll check if my camera has auto focus. Usually when I upload pics, they look alright. I'll have to double check. Thanks for the tutorial

9. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my only suggestion for your pics is find the macro button, it will help you lots, can't wait to see what this figure will look like