Minor/Repaint: ROTF: Glyph (includes group photo of all Minibots done so far!!!)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by dyingwill3rd, Jun 25, 2010.

1. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

And now, the only Fembot member of the Minibot League... Glyph!!!!

[​IMG]
    Skids likes girls with car-chests (lol)

Bio:
    Unlike her namesake, Glyph isn't as adventurous. At the academy, she was considered to be too slow, too weak, can't even transform right and made fun of for her size. Only one Autobot accepted her and defended her... Skids. She and him fell in love at first sight, and vowed to be together forever. But one day, Skids and his twin Mudflap disappeared. Glyph was crushed. Soon, the other Autobots started making fun of her again, but she showed them she wasn't as weak as they thought she was; you see, Glyph can take all the damage she receives and manifest that damage into Energon Weapons. Without damage, she can still produce them, only they are weaker. Beachcomber spotted this, and immediately asked her to join the Minibot League. At first, some were against it, but they soon accepted her as one of their own. With this chance, she is heading to Earth to find her beloved again (not knowing he is now brain-damaged, but luckily, he still remembers her.) (Oh well, Glyph is not picky :D )

Glyph was made from a Bumblebee head, Skid's body and lowerlegs, 2 Mudflap arms and lower legs. Her weapons are known as the Prism Blades and the Big Bang Axel fist.

She was painted with Metallic Blue Pearl, Metallic Blue, Metallic Black, Red (for her lips) Krylon Blue, and Krylon yellow

Hope you like her, and as an added bonus, all the ROTF Minibots done so far pictured together!!!

Attached Files:

2. OptimusGinrai

OptimusGinrai Is Not The Breakman

AWESOMEz!

3. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Sorry to say but I think you laid the paint on a little thick with this one. Over all she looks good though

4. dyingwill3rd

dyingwill3rd Life is a fabled mystery

Thanks dude!!!

Yeah, well her replacement body she got is from my reject customs bin, so yeah, thats why it looks thick. But thanks for the compliment

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Good start, but I do agree that the paint seems a little thick. Also, she seems a little lacking on the painted detail when put together with your other bots like Cosmos and Warpath. I'd suggest adding a color that kinda takes the tone down of those metalic blues, myself, since they seem a little too overpowering from my perspective.

6. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Other than thick paint, I love what you do.