ROTF Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Brooticus, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I'm so glad I bought this game. The reviews hadn't been too good, but the Transformers fanboy in me won out, and while the single player is pretty uninspired, the online multiplayer is AWESOME! If youre unsure about buying it, then at least rent it to test the water.

Im a big fan of many game types, and Ive played a lot of Halo 3, Cod 4 and Gears of War online, and ROTF (much to my surprise) compares quite favourably.

Matchmaking is very quick, and ive experienced hardly any lag, and with a bit of practice, the battles can get pretty epic.

For example, today was chasing down Sideways as Optimus Prime. I was joined by a G1 coloured Ironhide as I tore through town in truck mode, hood mounted guns blazing. We went under a bridge, when grindor slammed down from nowwhere and took out ironhide. I transformed and took grindors face off, then blasted the cowardly Sideways off the top of the building he was now trying to snipe me from. Satisfaction.

Perhaps TFW forum users can use this thread to exchange Gamertags/PsnIDs so we may fight together/against each other?

My Gamertag is Bruticus San

See you online!

2. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    There's already 3 different stickies in the gaming boards.

4. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    cheers dude, i couldnt find any.