so i had a spare ROTF Ironhide laying around. didnt really like the whole grey when he should have been black thing but instead of making him black i decided to try the G1 approach instead. i base coated him with Testors red acrylic. then i did some yellow trim around the edges of his fenders. i also made him some longer smokestacks out of those little plastic tree things that you get in a model kit. for robot mode i fixed the whole backpack detachable thing with a little bit of super glue so that it will stay attached now during transformation. his head was again base coated with red and i conservatively used some white on areas such as his toes, kneepads and the crest on his head. i also added some red to his cannons. this project took about two weeks to finish. enjoy.