Minor/Repaint: ROTF Flamewar

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by r0guearmy, May 12, 2010.

1. r0guearmy

r0guearmy Wizrd. TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    This is a project I've been sitting on for a while. After repainting an Arcee into a dark purple & silver Elita-1, I really wanted a black & red Arcee. I know there's not a lot of love for this mold, but it's so different that I can't help but love it. I like bike-formers, and this mold was pretty different from any others. The Flamewar name came later when I was trying to decide what to call her and came across the Botcon repaint and it gave me ideas.

She's almost kind of a parts-former, because I switch her left arm between Chromia's and the original one; Chromia's for bot mode, Arcee's for bike mode. I like to use her with War Machine as a rider. Cannons come from various War Machine figures, sword comes from a Revoltech figure.

My photography skills are kinda weak, I just had my camera phone and some unflattering lighting. Anyway, thanks for checking her out and let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. Shelfwarmercon

Shelfwarmercon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you made a good call with the head's paint apps not slavishly following the original Flamewar head deco.

The sword doesn't seem to mesh with the rest of the movie aesthetic though.