ROTF FAB Spark Blast Jolt - Cardback image / Bio

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Bgrngod, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    TFCToy has posted an auction for Fast Action Battlers Spark Blast Jolt that shows an image for the back of the card packaging along with a very difficult to read bio. I couldn't find this info in the Resources section or through a forums/news search so I am guessing it's new.

I think I've managed to squint it out:

That bio seems a little strange since it says "goes too long" and then describes an awesome power up. You'd think that "going too long" would mean some kind of problem arises, but whatever.

Attached Files:

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    You are right, This must be the first time FAB Jolt's bio got revealed. Thanks !!! :) 

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Sharp eyed as always Bgrngod! That's a news credit and a credit on the resources page for you. :) 
    I've looked at the bio as well and that's definitely a "too long between fights" in there. Must be a thing like those old Shoot 'em Up games where you could charge up your shots, if he doesn't use his energy weapons for long enough, he charges up a more powerful attack. Sounds pretty cool and refreshingly different for a Transformer power up.

4. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Does the whole idea of Jolt being an electric car who shoots electricity hit anyone else as incredibly simplistic? Do the gas burning cars shoot flaming gas at their opponents? All to promote a freaking green car that didn't even have an electric engine for the movie.

5. longhaulfan

longhaulfan decepticon pilot

Deluxe with that repaint please...and he blue not green

6. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    He looks pretty cool.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm considering getting this. I've already got the Deluxe, and I'm planning on getting the Robot Hero and Legends class versions of him. I may even get the RPM version of him (though if I do, it won't be displayed with the rest of my collection). Would be really nice to see the Deluxe repainted into these, or at least similar, colors. There's just something about Jolt's design that makes him too appealing to pass up.

The bio for this repaint is actually quite nice. Sounds like he recharges himself while he's not fighting, so that he can use all the power he can while he is.

I believe that Scaleface meant green as in "environmentally friendly", not that the car itself is the color green.

8. Quickdraw

Quickdraw Combaticon Warrior

Jolt, you perv!

9. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Not a bad repaint, I like these custom paint jpobs they've been doing lately.