ROTF FAB Offroad Skids and Rally Mudflap?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Monzo, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Monzo

Monzo Weirdest Fan Experience

News Credits:
    Hi, all. I'm trying to determine where (or if) the last wave of ROTF Fast Action Battlers came out.

To my knowledge, the wave included Spark Blast Jolt (confirmed as coming out in Germany by Nevermore), Offroad Skids, and Rally Mudflap. But... so far as I've been able to tell, the Twin redecos never came out single-carded. It appears they did come out in a special two-pack, which, despite being quad-lingual, I can only find sightings for on the Pacific rim (confirmed in Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Australia).

Has anyone else in Europe or Australasia seen Spark Blast Jolt, or seen the single Offroad Skids or Rally Mudflap at all? Most of the tail-end ROTF stuff seems to have come out somewhere...

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Apologies for digging up this oooold thread.

Were Offroad Skids and Rally Mudflap actually ever officially solicited for individual release? I can't seem to find any official in-package images.

Spark Blast Jolt was seemingly solicited all by himself:
    Official Pics of FAB Spark Blast Jolt Transformers News Reviews Movies Comics and Toys
    Official High Resolution Images of Revenge of the Fallen 2010 Wave 2 FAB Spark Blast Jolt - Transformers News - TFW2005

He was also the only one we saw packaged samples of:
    Revenge of the Fallen Fast Action Battler Spark Blast Jolt Bio and Tech Specs Revealed - Transformers News - TFW2005

Meanwhile, Rally Mudflap and Offroad Skids were only seen as unpackaged stock photos... among a line-up of exclusives.
    New Images of upcoming Revenge of the Fallen Legends and Fast Action Battlers - Transformers News - TFW2005
    Hasbro: New Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Toys - Figures.com

Is it possible we were simply jumping to conclusions back then, and they were never actually intended to be released individually? Were the stock photos always meant for the two-pack? Was Spark Blast Jolt always intended as the sole new figure in wave 6?