ROTF DVD Release in the UK...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ibrahim70, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Ibrahim70

Ibrahim70 Well-Known Member

Hi All

On Monday November 30th ROTF will be released here in the UK.

Does anyone know which store will be selling the exclusive 'IMAX added' DVD?

Walmart in the US sold this, and then own ASDA here in the UK...........but someone told me that HMV have the exclusive.

Does anyone know?

2. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    HMV have the exclusive transforming bumblebee case so ...

3. Ibrahim70

Oh I dont want that rubbish, I want a 2 DVD of ROTF with the added IMAX scenes...

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Doesn't everyone have an exclusive 'something' when it comes to these films on disc? Of course that makes it harder to find the specific exclusive something you're after.

I'd check Asda first, what with the Walmart connection. I suppose you could probably wait a day or so after release before you buy as I'm sure at least one UKer will post here about their purchase and if it has the extra IMAX stuff or not.

5. Ibrahim70

Good point.

I would like to be able to sit down next Monday and watch it..........but I shall check out the websites and inshallah see what I can find!

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I suppose you could always try emailing Asda and asking which version they're getting and check if they're getting the same exclusive as Walmart did.

Is it actual extra footage within the film? Maybe you could check the online shops of various stores and compare main feature running times listed in the product details to see which is longest.