ROTF Dirge and NEST stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by havanowoncheese, Jan 8, 2010.

1. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

So i just got Deluxe Dirge and he is cool. The nest stickers though i am not completely clear on this could someone clarify for me cause i dont have ravage yet and would greatly prefer the mail away. Thanks in advance!

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    if you get the nest bumblebee/soundwave two pack with the nest patch coming out, you get a card. with that card you place three of the nest stickers on it and mail it in (plus Shipping and handling).....then you get ravage....that two pack is so far the only way to get that card

3. havanowoncheese

with how good the mail away ravage looks i think it will be worth it though.

4. guard convoy

News Credits:
    i already got two stickers and i am getting the two pack for sure for that patch and soundwave....and that will make three stickers and i want ravage cause it looks good and to support future mail away transformers

5. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

agreed...i got ironhide, dirge and bludgeon...so the three stickers are acquired...now i just need the form and get it mailed off for my red ROTF ravage....too bad you cannot just attach multiple groups of three stickers to an attached sheet on the order form to get more than one ravage...

6. guard convoy

News Credits:
    which sucks that in order to get multiples you must buy that bumblebee pack over and over and over again.....i am afraid it might end up scalper material just for that sheet

7. havanowoncheese

Sounds like i honestly think demand for red ravage will be high. Especially with the superb paint job. My next nest figure is gonna be bludgeon so that will be 2 stickers.

8. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    With Dirge, Bludgeon, and Mindwipe it doesn't look like the 3 stickers will be difficult purchases, but the two-pack is less than stellar.

As mentioned by guard_convoy, I will probably get it though to support mail-away figures. It will be fun just waiting the 8 weeks (or so) for Ravage to arrive.

9. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, you need the little "mission folder" or whatever for Mail-Away Ravage. You also need the two-pack, which I for one like since I can't find Cannon-Bee ANYWHERE and Soundwave looks neat, and since that comes with a N.E.S.T. sticker already, that means you only need two stickers. Easily aquired considering how many cool toys are coming out with them soon.

10. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

I got Dirge, Recon 'Hide, and Bludgeon. And with the others coming out in the NEST line, I'll have stickers to give away probably.

Maybe I overlooked it, but when is the NEST 2 pack supposed to hit? And do the new Scouts have the stickers too?

The Ravage is okay. I'm with the others on supporting mail sways too. Plus it brings back some good memories of the old school mail aways... Damn I wish I still had those toys.

11. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    So that's what the sticker I got with Armorhide is for. Doubt I'll try to go for the repainted Ravage though. Like the looks of my current one better.

12. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    Stickers (as far as we know) only come with Deluxes and Voyagers, and the 2-pack of course. Some thread about Ravage recently said it needed to be mailed in and received by them by April 2010, so it better come out soon!

13. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    What gets me is that there's no mention of a mail-away on the cards of the other figures, so kids, and casual fans wouldn't even know that they're supposed to hang on to them, and not just y'know, put them on notebooks or junk like that.

14. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    exactly. which is why the 2 pack should come out first, then have ppl wait for the new figs

15. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Agreed. I had completely forgotten about it and didn't even check the package of a recently purchased Dirge. Thankfully I had not thrown it away yet.

I remember reading that the two-pack was supposed to arrive in February. Hopefully it will be widely available as I'd like that Ravage and Soundwave.

16. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

I have no interest in getting a chromed Ravage, I'm perfectly happy with the regular one I bought. So I'm just putting the stickers on my phone, iPod, etc.