ROTF: Devastator

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaVPrime, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    So he is confirmed! YAY! I'm so exsited!

However, i've read and raised a few questions!

So..

I made a thread vociing everyones opinion on what you think he will look like,say,do,fight like...etc

Personally i think he will possibley have that same wierd ape design. You know, the one where you cant see 2 feet in front of you haha.. But still a co0ol look!! Other then that, i feel like devastator will have alot of pure brute strength to fight with instead of optimus' prime juitzsu

2. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Something utterly massive and imposing with ample amounts of brute strength and brutality.

A being of pure rage at the autobots now too for something about the previous movie.
    Massive devastation either way once the battle starts. Casualties will be high this time around.

3. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

I really don't want to picture a Devastator with the same King Kong esque persona that everyone was assuming after the comment about gorilla like strength was made.

I do, however, see him almost with a persona akin to the big hulking Sandman Monster in Spiderman 3 just more mobile.

4. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I sure hope Devastator won't be ape like. But I'm wondering how the Autobots will fight him?

5. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    haha, i just had a thought
    trukks combine to munky
    oh god

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Be my luck, there will be a huge battle scene towards the end of the movie, where Devastator manages to score a victory for the Decepticons, leaving the Autobots battered and in need to regroup and rethink how to best deal with the Decepticon threat... hence giving a good enough reason to film TF3, in which the Autobots would finally defeat the Decepticons, including Devastator.

Just an idea, though... doubtful it would happen. But if it does, then I deserve a drink.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.