Rotf Deluxe Wave 5(?) Found in southern cali.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by MegaHavok, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wave 6 has repacks from the first 5 waves, the only new toy in wave 6 is Thrust

Calm down dude, he was only hoping for it

I'm sick of people claiming the 3rd bikes Moonracer but you don't see me shouting at everyone

2. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

You seriously need to calm down. Wow. And, no matter what the prequel or movie said, it's up to Hasbro to decide what the toys will be named. If they want the third bike to be Elita-1, she'll be Elita-1. Same goes if they decide to name her Moonracer.

The toys and the movies/comics/cartoons don't always work together when it comes to names.

You know it's different, we know, they know, but they have to do what they have to do to get the figures on shelves. If that means renaming them to get it done, then that's what they'll do.

The copyright laws are a little wonky.

3. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    ok i will calm down i was thinkngi right now what if she was repaired and revived and became part of arcee?

4. cypherstorm

cypherstorm Well-Known Member

I didn't know where to put this tid-bit of info or if its been already discussed. I asked a designer at the Hasbro booth SDCC about the third purple bike, if they were really gonna make make one...They have every intention to release her.... the designer gave me the name Flare-Up. All three (Arcee, Chromia and Flare-up) will combine to form a robot. She won't be released till 2010... and They will post instructions on how to combine the three bikes on the web.

5. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Best news I've heard all week! Thank you! I hope this is true! I may have a reason to get Arcee now! ^_^

6. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    On the web? Someone seriously said this?

7. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    hope so if not they said that the the third bike's instructions will NOT have the combination in them so i hope so.

8. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People are putting some much time and effort in to the bikes combined mode. Stop setting yourself up for a serious let down

9. cypherstorm

cypherstorm Well-Known Member

the bike will have its own set of instructions... but if you wanted to combine the 3 bikes there will be another set of instruction put on the web... i wish i asked more specific questions on why they would do that instead of just including a separate set of instructions... but i asked one of the designers at the SDCC booth and that's what he told me. Sorry I didn't get a name...If anyone wants to ask and get better questions these guys are very open to answering them... really cool guys.... BUT, he was down playing the combination ... saying not to get too excited... Don't know what he meant by that.. but I was just excited that they are gonna release the third bike. I think they're all badass.

10. soundswipe

soundswipe Member

the math for findings in my area takes first retail sighting add 2-4 weeks then its in my area with the exception off wave 1 and preview

11. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

Everything seems to be coming out early in the Inland Empire. I got a few text messages today about some nice finds in Chino, Ontario, Redlands, and Riverside.

I can't find shit in L.A. or Orange County yet. LOL

12. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Yep, the only area I had success with anything new in Orange County is in La Habra Target (Long Haul, Grindor, and Ice Cream Truck Twins were there).

13. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's just sheer volume. There are a shitload of targets out here in the inland empire and transformers sell extremely well. Exclusives are always plentiful and its rare I have to look hard for anything once its been sighted. It really is the only good thing about living out here. Ice cream twins and swerve seam to be selling the best here