ROTF Deluxe Mudflap Help?..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Jul 30, 2009.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I just got mine today, and after transforming him into robot mode, I can't get him back to the trax mode!!

I finally got him pretty close, but I must have done something wrong, or its crooked or something because where his waist area would be in robot mode is sticking out whilst in car mode right now, preventing him from touching the ground with his wheels. Anybody had this problem or have any ideas??

Also, when hes in robot mode, are the headlights supposed to move?? And I mean just the headlight fixture itself because when looking at it after its moved, it looks kind of broken..

2. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    Check out some youtube videos for transformation help. Optibotimus shows how to transform to alt mode. The headlights are meant to move by pressing on the grill/chest.

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    the headlights are suposed to move yea its one of the toys gimmicks.

and yea I had that problem with his waist the first time just mess with his front fenders/legs a little till its right

4. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

Lol, fold 'doublewise'. Thanks, i actually watched the optibotimus vid to transform him to robot mode, didnt realize that it went all the way through also.