ROTF Cannon Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Samus_Ng, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Samus_Ng

Samus_Ng Crazy over Revenge

News Credits:
  2. ManiactoaLaco

ManiactoaLaco Well-Known Member

I'll get it

MTL

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

^ awesome review man

I like this bee better than the original deluxe. His transformation's less annoying and he snap's right back into car mode pretty quickly. Everything works with you, and not against you. His chest can be a bit tricky at first. Just wish he had the battle helmet, but this bug eyes version's cool since I skipped the last 'half'new' deluxe.

I could'nt find the pic thread, so posted some pics here for now. Will move em later :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  4. Samus_Ng

Samus_Ng Crazy over Revenge

News Credits:
    Awesome shots bro, agree with you on the figure. Loving the interior, he'll be stuck in vehicle mode for a long time.

5. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I like the cannon gimmick, but that chest still bugs me. I'm leaning more towards picking it up though after seeing the review.

6. @l3x

@l3x Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I might break on this guy, I think you sold me with the way you put the hood in robot mode.

7. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I want him badly. Still not happy about the curling iron arms. I could deal with it if the toy had closed fists, but open hands + curling iron arms = bleh. Still, he seems to be the best deluxe Bumblebee yet.

8. swampert123

swampert123 Team Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want it but I havemt seen it in stores yet.sucks

9. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I finally opened mine two days ago after (I guess) I bought it a month ago... Mine is the clear blue window version and it looks much better than the painted window version because there is mold detail of the seatback and the dashboard can be seen through the clear blue window.

The transformation is somewhat bothersome, the lower edges of the front windshield was getting in the way of the inside door panels... That is the part I had to look up the instruction sheet instead of force breaking off something. Articulation wise I wished it had wrist joints and ball joints on the ellows (which don't look to be too hard to make that happened), it looks hard to swap the arm with the first release in movie 1 which it can hold the weapon; the articulated thumb doesn't help holding the weapon cannon from the movie1's. Overall, I 'd say it is ok. I like its head being hidden better in the Alt mode; transformation is easier. The arms are looking better off without those hood panels hanging... The chest is somewhat bothering and it looks like any alternators. As of alt mode, the front added airdam and the bumper all makes it look much aggressive, the raised hood scope also distinguished it like from the SS trim on Camaro.
    As of the rims, I kind of like the movie1's better.