ROTF BUSTER PRIME W/Hook Swords: Next TakaraTomy Movie Masterpiece?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shin Densetsu, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Do you guys think Buster Prime with ROTF WITH the hook swords from HFTD Battle Blades Prime is the next Movie Masterpiece from TakaraTomy, following Movie Starscream?

I think it would be delicious. TakaraTomy paint jobs>Hasbro's(most of the time)

2. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    That is a definte possibility and would look so badass given the Buster treatment. I don't know why people are getting so shitty over the decision to include these in the Masterpiece line, everyone was all "OMGZ Leader Prime iz so perfecks, hez almost Masterpiece!!1!" when he first came out. And now that a movie figure that is just as good, if not that much better then he, is ACTUALLY being included in the line, the Earth fell off it's axis. Whatever. I say if the quality is that good to be labled a Masterpiece, put that shit in the oh so sweet black box!

3. 009*

009* That Guy In Nebraska

News Credits:
    I think people got angry with Leader Starscream being added to the MP line because it was meant as a mass release toy, and Takara decided to just repaint and add it to the MP line instead of making a new mold first.

4. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Maybe, but we all know that Hot Rod/Rodimus is ever so close...

5. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have no problem with the great movie leader class molds being made into "Masterpiece" figures. I just wish that they would throw a few extras in there to help differentiate them from the mass-market releases over here.

MP-M02 Battle Hooks Prime, with detachable swords and Buster rifle as accessories, plus a fresh paint job would be an instant purchase from me. :D 

6. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

If they improve on the already badass Buster Prime paint job I think I'd have to get one.

7. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I don't know. I don't think I would buy it. The new hook prime is horrible. What hasbro tried to pass off as battle damage turned out to be lame. I saw one at my Tru and it was a real turn off. It would really need an improvement on the paint job for me to consider.

8. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    ^Im totally with you, man! I mean come on, the ROTF Prime mould has been done to death...IMHO, it's just about time to let the thing rest till a much better effort from Takara is released, hopefully eventually. No more Leader Class Primes for this guy! I have 4 of them thus far! 2 Hasbro, 1 Takara Buster 2-pack with Jetfire, AND the Amazon Black DVD Prime..:drunk :

REALLY?! ONE more is just overkill! Prime should not be another multiple release version ala all those movie Bumblebee toys...:D