ROTF bumblebee

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rumsawatti, May 20, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Hey guys i have to make a new thread again because my other thread keeps getting vandalized by someone (will not say names) under false accusations so heres what i have real cheap jus looking for some money for a figure i need thanks guys

ROTF cannon bumblebee 6$ shipped CHEAPEST PRICE U WILl FIND ANYWHERE!!! comes with a free fig of ur choice i will tell u the figures in pm!! Thanks guys!!!

PS: If anyone is doubting my honesty check my feedback and i will ship first too if u doubt my honesty LMK Thanks :D 

I can even go cheaper but i think 6 is already cheap enough...but try me if i like u i will :D 

2. Aspen

Aspen Banned

I'm gonna pay the 6.00 for his Bumblebee. If I get it, I will leave him a positive feedback. So we'll all see.

3. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Thanks Aspen...i promise u u wont be sorry :) 

4. raitei

raitei Well-Known Member

dealt with rumswatti before. I had no problems, even if there was miscommunication it was sorted out and apologies were given.

5. Aspen

Aspen Banned

Well. Gave the benefit of the doubt. Before shipping decided to tell me the figure was quote... 'the door peg broke on it and the hood..nothing wrong with it but it has a slight bend and is lifted up u dont notice it'. End Quote. Deal did not pan out. Personally I feel any major defects like that should be mentioned in the sale/trade thread right off as not to waste people's time.