ROTF Box Sample & New Toy Info

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TM2 D-bot, Jan 9, 2009.

1. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    please use the search engine.

The yellow triplechanging biug shovel is rampage, with botmode, altmode and steamhammermode

The triplechanging ballast truck is mixmaster, with robot mode, altmode and battlemode

The autobot deluxe plain is breakaway

Thats all

2. Bystander

Bystander Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    oh that truly makes me sick!

I am that freaking "waits and sees the variants" from tfclub.com. I use it as my chinese ID on tfclub forum and 观望侠 means bystander or watcher in english.

back then I got all confused up by that statement: "today look a new toy,is 3 change, yellow Shovels the ballast truck,is tf2 new toy ...no pic". I interpreted the meaning of sentence as the toy had two vehicle modes and ballast truck was one of them.

I translated it into chinese as I understood it and put it up on tfclub forum. then I had a guy came to me on the forum that day said such such. so I explained to him why it was translated in that way and how I understood the original statement. then he turned out to be an author of that rather ambiguous original statement sometime later...

now I am pissed.

to avoid any misunderstanding: my last post was directed to the one i've written before that.

sorry about any possible confusing it caused. actually I have just found out this thread on google. I needed to reply it since i was that "waits and sees the variants" person that yihzi referred to in his chinese post on tf08.net a while ago.

my last reply to Ravenxl7 here was for different kindda purpose. but i appreciate your information about new rotf toys assuming those info was direct to my last reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009